Kiowa District Hospital has been caring for our community since 1951. This 15-bed critical access facility offers many services to Kiowa and surrounding areas.
- 24 hour Emergency Room
- Advanced Cardiac and trauma Certified Nurses.
- General surgeries (Dr Ransom)
- Acute care beds with the ability to do heart monitoring in all rooms.
- Swing bed available when it s to soon to go home and a little more time is needed.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy Department ready to help you with both outpatient and inpatient therapy
- Diet Consultation, with appointment
- Outpatient Allergy Clinic
- Outpatient wound care
- Outpatient IV infusions
- Lab and radiology department with 24 hour coverage
- CT scanning with 24 hour coverage
- Ultrasound on, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- Dexa Scans for bone density measurement once a month.
- KDH Clinic is opened Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00pm
- DOT and athletic physicals
- Cardiovascular Consultants ( Drs. Reusser/Steckley) every month
Kiowa District Hospital & Clinic:
1002 S. 4th Street
Hospital – 620-825-4131
Clinic – 620-825-4121